2017-04-30

Ishida Chiho SHOWROOM (2017.04.30)


Today morning she had some troubles with her stream. I thought she might went offline and just let it be, but nope. We couldn’t hear nor see her, but she was able to read our comments and started to communicate with us through her comments.

Can you hear me?//sweating
Why Σ( ̄Д ̄;)
What should I do…
Let’s just wait for a while
I’m eating now

Then the stream started again for a little while but it stopped soon after. And yeah, she tried turning it off and on again wwwww So she started commenting again.

It stopped again?
Why〜Σ( ̄Д ̄;)
Let’s talk through the comments〜
I’m eating Somen now
You should eat them too!
They’re selling them at convenience stores
I’ll introduce myself later 笑
MoguMogu //eating
Why is this happenin〜g
It’ll probably be back when I’m doing a strange face〜笑

After this the stream worked normal again. It was like this for half an hour though. The first thing the Fans noticed were her decoration, and Chiho mentioned she did it for showroom, that the place she’s recording in looks nicer. She’ll add something tomorrow too.


And the most important thing; She reminded us all to go to the Flower Festival on May 3rd!!

And! She was able to hit 10000 viewers. I’m so proud. It took some time, but still I’m happy somehow wwww


2017.04.30 SHOWROOM Part 1 & Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment