2017-04-26

Ishida Chiho SHOWROOM (2017.04.25)


Today morning Chiho was asked if she’s watching any streams of her fellow STU48 members, specially MiyuMiyu’s (Kadowaki Miyuna)  who’s always online right before her. Even though she doesn’t really answers the question, she told us that she loves listening to MiyuMiyu when she starts with her dialect - Kansai-ben. She thinks it’s really cute, although MiyuMiyu is always cute anyway www

Some few minutes in, one of her fans (one of the top fans at getting her paid gifts) told her that it’s his birthday today, so she started singing for him. And everyone was clapping in the comment box and wishing him a Happy Birthday too wwww


At the end I was standing in the front line too, so she thanked me for always watching and giving her presents. Then she realized what I’ve added to my name;  @石田千穂ちゃん推し (@ Ishida Chihochan Oshi), which made her super happy and excited, and thanked me again ♥

2017.04.25 SHOWROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment