2018-01-18

STU48 Official Blog Translation (Ishida Chiho)

Yosshaー

Setouchi~(Chihoー)

I'll heal you with my smile from Setouchi!

Hiroshima Prefecture 15 years old Ishida Chiho ☺︎



Lately I'm really addicted to Mozuku soup。

And I want to eat some Mentaiko too





We had an event in Ehime prefecture on January 14th





Stage, distributing tissues, and Kickball Tournament
It really was a great day、!






When Michu got excited because she catched the ball

Throw it!This is a photo from when I told her this。笑


It was the first time I participated in such an Event、

I was really excited and it was a lot of fun!


I'll do my best if there comes another time、、笑






And soon

there's going to be the Request Hour 2018 and STU48 solo concert。

I am nervous~~


I really want Setouchi no Koe and Omoidasete Yokatta to rank in



It'll be the first STU48 concert in front of 2000 people。Everyone who will be coming to support STU48, Thank you very much


Single concerts are the best!They really are







Up to Boy will be released on January 23。Yay





Fuchan . Yumirin





Please buy it by all means^^







Today is Hyodo Aoichan's birthday!


Congratulations~、!

I wish you another wonderful year (^^





The next entry will be coming from Minami

She'll put a 2Shot on her blog、

she already told me when she said I should hurry up with my entry (*´-`)



Thank your for reading until the end

Until then~!

No comments:

Post a Comment