2018-01-22

Ishida Chiho Mail Translation

(о´∀`о)

Draft 3 Girls、5 new members!

I wondered what kind of girls will come to our group
while Minami、Michu, and I were watching the live stream!

Nanasan really has luck on her side!!
I was surprised

We'll meet new friends and new rivals so I'll try even harder from now on!
It's this kind of feeling ☆

And suddenly I've becoming a Senpai、
Until now I've felt like a child in the 48G family、but from now on I'll need to be more firm (o^^o)

There are 5 new girls from Setouchi、and everyone is close to my age
I really want to meet them soon


The photo is from the first day we wore our costumes。
Even now I still remember that excitement、!

I'll do my best even more from now on~!
May STU48 be a well loved group in the future (*´ω`*)

No comments:

Post a Comment