2017-05-23

STU48 Official Blog Translation (Ishida Chiho)

Nice to meet you、I’m Ishida Chiho! 

Nice to meet you。
I’m Ishida Chiho、please call me Chihochan

I’ll introduce myself (*´◡`*)
From Hiroshima prefecture
1st year High School student    15 years old
Height 157cm
My favorite food is
Okonomiyaki and Kakifry!

I’ll do my best from now so that everyone will know about STU48

And I am running for the Senbatsu Sousenkyo too!
Have you seen my appeal comment?
I was a little nervous…(笑)
I would be glad if you watch it ♪
My rabbit Yokozawa Nippasan who always does Showroom with me will also appear


And at last an announcement (﹡ˆ︶ˆ﹡)♬*

On June 3  (Saturday)、STU48 will perform for the first time
at 『Aeon Mall Okayama’s Okayama Mirai Hall』!
I’m really looking forward to it ★
Please come to see us。
Let’s advance together!Yay!


Next update will be from Ishida Minamichan!

No comments:

Post a Comment