2017-01-21

STU48 - Audition FAQ

Q. What kind of group is STU48?
A. It is AKB's 6th sister group and the first one based in the「Seto Inland」 area。

Q. Can married applicants also apply?
A. Applicants who are married、have a married history、or have a birth history can not apply。

Q. Can I apply after recommendation by my parents or friends?
A. You can apply、but if there is no parental consent the application will be invalid。

Q. I currently belong to another office but can I still apply?
A. Application is possible if the contract will end at the end of January 2017。

Q. Who is paying for the participation in the audition?
A. All expenses will be borne by the applicant。

Q. When the schedules of the 2nd or 3rd screenings overlap with school events、are there going to be schedule adjustments?
A. If you can not participate your application will be invalid because the schedule dates has already been decided。

Q. How do I get a notification of acceptance?
A. We will notify successful applicants by email。

Q. If I don't have an email account、can you notify me by phone?
A. Please state on the application sheet that there is no email address。We'll notify you by telephone then。A email address is required for the web application though。

Q. Do my parents need to come when I pass the audition?
A. Parental consent is required for an entry。

Q. Can fans participate in the audition preview?
A. Details have not been decided yet。We will announce it as soon as it is decided。

Q. I applied with a wrong image by mistake。Is a re-entry possible?
A. Since we have received many applications we can not respond to individual modifications or changes。Please apply again with the correct information。

Q. Will I receive a completion mail after the application from the Web is completed?
A. If you succssfully applied you will receive an completion notification email。

Q. Does the application cost money?
A. The communication fee or postage fee are borne by the applicant。

Q. I made a mistake in entering the name on the application form, can you fix or change it?
A. Since we have received many applications, individual correction / changes are not possible。Please apply again with your correct information。

Q. Could you tell me the current number of entries?
A. We can't anwer details about the audition。

Q. Is it possible to cancel my application?
A. We can cancel your application after verifying your identity。

Q. Can I apply from a family member or friend's computer or smartphone?
A. You can apply even if it's not from your own computer。However, please be sure to enter your contact information。

Q. Can I apply more than once?
A. Entries are limited to one per person。

Q. Tell me which browsers are recommended。
A. Recommended are as follow。
■PC
Windows 7 or newer versions、Mac OS X 10.6 or newer versions、Internet Explorer 11.x
Firefox latest version、Safari latest version、Google Chrome latest version
■Smartphone
iOS9 or newer versions 、Android4.4 or newer versions、OS standard browser
※It may not operate properly depending on the customer's evironment。

Q. The time has expired during the application。
A. The entry might be invalid if the communication is interrupted while the applicant is entering informations。Please re-apply again。

Q. Can I give someone else my examination passing right?
A. You can not tranfer your passing right。

Q. Can I decline after being chosen as a final member?
A. Only those who are selected as the final member will be asked to come together for an detailed contract。Please decide at that time。

Q. Please tell me something about the contract contents for the selected members。
A. We will give out contract details only to those who have been selected。Please be patient。

Q. Please tell me the timing and expenses of moving。
A. We will speak about contract details and other things with the selected girls。Please be patient。

Questions not answered
Mail: info@stu48.com(We don't correspond by telephone。)

No comments:

Post a Comment